Contractor License Oregon - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License - Oregon:
Oregon requires a General Contractor- All Structures, General Contractor –Residential Only, Specialty Contractor –All Structure, Specialty Contractor –Residential Only, and Limited Contractor Licenses. Requires completion of a 16 hour contractor’s construction board course before testing.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the Business Registration Division including resident agent service.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.