Contractor License Michigan - How To File Your Application
Getting a contractor license in Michigan:
Michigan requires contractors working on residential or a combination of residential and commercial buildings to be licensed. Michigan also offers a Maintenance and Alteration Contractor License which lets you work only in the trades you pass a trade exam in.
*There are no experience requirements for Michigan.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.