Contractor License Connecticut - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License - Connecticut:
Connecticut requires a New Home Contractor License, Home Improvement License, or a Major Contractor License.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue
- Register your Corporation.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.