Contractor License Montana - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License -
You must register to do construction in Montana. You won't have to take an exam to register with the Department. Registration is good for two years.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and Submit Registration forms to the appropriate agency.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your company with Taxation and Revenue.