Contractor License Delaware - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License - Delaware:
Delaware requires a License to do construction work. Non-Residents will also need a bond.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.