Contractor License Louisiana - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License - Louisiana:
Louisiana requires a Commercial or Residential license to do construction work.
OUT-OF-STATE CONTRACTORS : Contractors outside the State of Louisiana are required to submit a $400.00 surcharge fee in addition to the regular license fee. A period of 60 days must elapse from the date the application is received in this office until the date the license may be issued. If Qualifying Party is an employee they must be provide check stubs showing 120 days of full time employment.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.
Louisiana has reciprocity with Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Utah and the North Carolina.