Contractor License Mississippi - How To File Your Application
How To Get A Contractor License -
Mississippi requires a Residential License or Commercial License.
CLSI Will Provide The Following Support:
- Complete and submit application to the appropriate agencies.
- Submit corporate filings for both in and out of state contractors.
- Registration with Taxation and Revenue.
- Assist you in filling out your Certificate of Authority/Organization.
- Register your Corporation, Partnership, or LLC with the appropriate agency.
- Continually work with you until your contractor license is issued.
Mississippi has reciprocity with Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Louisiana.